The Haven is committed to respecting the privacy of users and to the protection and security of all personal data. To achieve this we ensure that all personal data is handled both correctly and legally in accordance with good practices and following the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
This website has been designed to collect a minimal amount of personal data from users and the data collected will not exceed its original purpose.
Personal data processing responsibility
How we collect your personal data
The Haven considers personal data to be information of any nature which relates to an identified or identifiable person. A person can be identified either directly or indirectly by reference to an identification number or to one or more specific elements relating to their physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
In the following situations your data will be collected and processed:
If you fill in your personal information and submit the consent form on our website we will collect the following data:
- Telephone number
- Email address
If you use and interact with our website the data we will collect will be:
- Information about your IP address, access times, account activity and pages accessed, the type of browser that you use and language, the operating system you use, device and network data.
- Data on your precise location through Global Positioning System (GPS) or location information obtained via your IP address.
If you communicate with us by email
- Conversations or messages may be recorded and monitored
Monitoring and recording
- When visiting our offices your image may be recorded by our security camera
Purpose of collecting personal data
The treatment of all information collected has the purpose of being used in the active promotion of our services and products, of interaction with clients and the fulfilment of fiscal issues
Provision of services –We use data within communications to present budget and creative proposals, information about subscriptions, renewals or cancellations, sending invoices by email or postal address. Data is also used to manage contacts and billing.
– Sales and Marketing – Distribution of our products, analysis of consumption profiles, new product developments, newsletters.
– Accounting, tax and financial management –Accounting, billing, tax information.
Period of personal data retention
We will keep your personal data on file for the period necessary for the provision of services, respective billing and in compliance with legal obligations.
When there is no specific legal obligation, personal data will be processed by The Haven only for the period necessary to achieve the defined purpose.
The Haven is committed to undertaking the necessary security measures to ensure the safeguarding of the personal data of users against possible misuse or against any unauthorised access.
To achieve this, The Haven has put in place adequate and necessary security measures to protect your personal data from destruction, loss, alteration, dissemination, unauthorised access or any other form of accidental or unlawful processing.
This is achieved by:
– Implementing a strict policy regarding access to systems and information.
– The transfer and storage of personal data only in encrypted form.
– Protecting information technology systems through firewalls to prevent unauthorised access to personal data.
– The signing of confidentiality agreements with all employees within the scope of the employment relationship with The Haven, being aware of the importance of legal compliance regarding confidentiality and confidentiality rules.
Please be aware that while The Haven makes every effort to protect the information of customers and users, no website, internet connection, computer system or wireless connection is completely safe.
Rights of data owners
Under the terms of legislation in force, the owner of the data (user) is guaranteed the right to access, update, rectify or delete any personal data at any time, as well as the right to oppose the use of personal data provided for marketing purposes.
To exercise your rights as a data owner, please contact us directly:
By email: email@example.com
By Post: Our head office is located
Any request to exercise your rights as a data owner will be analysed and we will respond to this request in a timely manner.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer or mobile device. Cookies store information that is then used to help websites function. We can only access the cookies that are created by our site alone. You are able to control your cookies through your browser. By disabling cookies, you can prevent the use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these are required for you to be able to use important functions on our site, such as login. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functional cookies – these provide functionality to make the use of our service more convenient for you. For example, they can remember your name and email in a form.
- Analytical cookies – are used to monitor the use and performance of our site and services.
- Advertising cookies – are used to monitor the use and performance of our site and services.
- Session cookie – These are temporary and remain in the cookies of your browser until you leave our site. The information gathered by these cookies allows you to identify problems to provide a better browsing experience
For statistical purposes our newsletters may contain a single “pixel” that allows us to know if the newsletter has been opened and checks the click through links or adverts within the newsletter. The user always has the option to unsubscribe from receiving newsletters by selecting the “unsubscribe” option.
PLUGINS and Social Networks
When you use a service that contains Plug-ins, the information may be transferred directly from your device to a social network operator. The haven has no control over the data collected by a Plug-in. If you are logged in to a social network account, your use of The haven services can be referenced through the social network account. If a client interacts with the Plug-Ins, eg. by clicking on a “Like”, “Follow” or “Share” button or by commenting on a post, this information may automatically be displayed in their personal social network profile. Even when a client is not logged in to a social network account, Plug-Ins may pass their IP address to the operators of the social network. Please take into account this information when using the services of The haven For further information about social network and Plug-In operators please consult below.
If you are a member of one or more of the following social networks and you do not want the Operator to associate data relating to your use of the Member Services already stored by the Operator, log off from the network before using the Services of The Haven.